originally posted 03.24.2009
you know you're pregnant when...
- it takes you half the night just to turn from one side to the other.
- your feet have completely disappeared.
- your belly-button has ceased to exist.
- you're feeling sleep-deprived even though the baby isn't even here yet.
- trimming or painting your toe nails requires some serious yoga moves.
- you gain 4 lbs. in 1 week and that's normal.
- slip-on shoes are your new best friend.
- going to the bathroom to pee has become your new exercise regimen.
- sitting is uncomfortable, standing is uncomfortable, laying down is uncomfortable...
- you attempt to "squeeze" by someone and you end up taking them down with your huge belly.
- even maternity pants are no longer comfortable.
- you find yourself getting a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) helping of food "for the baby."
- you get in and out of the car slower than your 2 year old.
- you miss the cup when trying to give a urine sample (twice!).
i can keep going.