for the bacon lover in you...when simply eating mere bacon is not enough.
top ten edible and non-edible bacony items of interest (in no particular order):
1. the bacon air freshener. [there's nothing better than coming into a car filled with that bacony aroma. ask my husband.]
2. that bacon one truffle. [a family favorite when we stop by lilly's.]
3. bacon-infused old fashioned: bacon-infused bourbon and maple foam. [heard about this from a friend. though i don't care for bourbon/whisky, it sounds like an interesting mix.]
4. smell like bacon with bacon soap. [who doesn't want to smell like maple bacon?]
5. and for the ladies, bacon earrings: there are these cute, little ones or this one is more dangly and realistic looking. [wear them with pride, people!]
6. bacon salt: kosher and vegan friendly. [you don't have to be a meat eater to enjoy that smoky bacon flavor.]
7. fill your house with a bacony-aroma every day with these bacon scented candles. [the downside to this: i would actually want to eat some asap.]
8. baconfest in chicago. [bacon poetry? bacon expo? i think it would just put me over the edge.]
9. get bacon flavored lattes with bacon syrup. or maybe an italian soda with bacon syrup instead of the usual berry flavors? [ummm...yum? questionable, but i'd be willing to try if torani would send me a free sample. i'll even write a review.]
10. bacon undies. [cute, no?]
and don't miss the latest bacon news by stopping by bacon today or royal bacon society.
have a great day! and eat some bacon!