5.01.2009

VANITYLAB's Festivus::the results

a big thanks to vanitylab for hosting such a fun event. though i was at my table for most of the night, there was a great turn-out and lots of fantastic local artists featuring their wares.

i happened to place myself next to a local chocolatier (go figure), and of course the baby was telling me to buy something from her! if you live in the area, she has some fabulous, specialty, hand-made chocolates. her shop, lilly handmade chocolates, is located in tremont. the one i bought was a square chunk of dark chocolate with figs and walnuts (and vegan, i might add). i resisted buying the truffles because i knew that the box would be gone in one evening.

when i was first invited to participate in the event, i approached it as more of a marketing and networking opportunity since i've never done a craft show before. but it was definitely encouraging to be able to sell some of my items :).

and the salon itself is very chic. and conveniently sharing a building with a winery. wine and a massage? how nice would that be?

3 comments:

Robert Stockham said...

I wish I had known about this earlier. We had 2 events to go to last night, but yours sounds like it was more fun! And I love Lily's. That is the chocolate store I wrote about in my blog. by the way, they are on Facebook, like all the cool kids....

aaron said...

i know one cool kid that isn't on facebook......me! and by the way, prasti is totally cute!!!

Tabitha Blue said...

Awesome... and next to all kinds of chocolate.. perfect!!

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails