last week i turned 30 again. but not in years but in weeks. this past thursday, baby in my belly turned 30 weeks and i'm officially, without a doubt in the 3rd trimester.
oh, 3rd trimester, you're a bittersweet moment for me. sweet because it means there's not a whole lot more time left until we can meet our sweet baby. 2 more months. 9.5 weeks (unless baby X comes early...yes, please). not so sweet because my belly seriously feels HUGE (did i mention that at my last check up in december i gained almost 9 lbs. in 1 month? 9), my hips ache, and there are things i would normally do with ease that take a little extra effort right now.
with that said, i now bring you the first top 10 list of the new year...
top 10 amazing feats by a very pregnant lady (in no particular order):
1. getting out of the car gracefully (without falling, grunting, and using the steering wheel as assistance).
2. being able to sleep through the night without having to go to the bathroom.
3. rolling over from one side to the other in bed in less than 5 minutes.
4. putting shoes on without tipping over.
5. putting pants on without tipping over.
6. maneuvering through crowded or tight places without getting, ummm, stuck.
8. getting up from a sitting to a standing position.
9. trimming toenails (usually helps if you can actually reach them).
10. putting nail polish on your toenails. not your toes, the top of your feet, the floor, the carpet...