12.19.2006

6 months!




hi everyone! these are just some pictures of me from last week when i turned 6 months. so far, i like being 6 months, though i don't think it feels any different. the one thing i like is being able to eat foods (even though they're all mushed up) and not just drink my mama's milk. i've already tried sweet potatoes and carrots, and i think my mama is going to have me try peas and prunes (i don't know about those prunes...but i guess it will keep me regular). also, my daddy has given me cookies, which i really, really like. i sure hope he keeps giving me those...just don't let mama catch us! i also like being able to sit up and play with things instead of always being on my tummy or my back, although i do like to lift up my butt when i'm on my tummy to see if i can get on my hands and knees. it's a lot of work so i don't like to do it for too long. bye for now!
love,
emma

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you weren't supposed to tell anyone about the cookies. it's a secret. i don't think mamma is on to us so it's ok. love, daddy

originally posted: 19 December, 2006 23:19

Related Posts with Thumbnails