5.19.2007

good-bye to morning naps

i think it will soon be the end of emma's morning naps. for the past 3 days i've put her down for her usual AM nap and i don't think she sleeps at all. all will be quiet for the first 10-15 minutes and then i'll hear a little squeal or some babbling, then quiet again for another 15 minutes. then more talking, babbling, cooing what have you but no sleeping, until she starts crying after 45 minutes because she's had enough of being in the crib by herself. i don't know that i'll stop putting her in her room in the morning since she doesn't protest, but i think it's turning into playtime-in-my-crib instead of sleeptime-in-my-crib. *sigh* just when we were all getting used to a schedule, she goes and changes it on me. i think she likes to keep me on my toes.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails