9.23.2007

while the kids are away, mom and dad go and play

yesterday afternoon, tyler and emma headed off to gram and pap's so mom and dad could go out on a date. it was emma's first overnight trip without me or aaron, so of course when that idea was first suggested i was a bit apprehensive (a night apart from my baby girl...what if she needs me?**). but a date night with my husband?? i don't even remember when we had the last one. so we said our good-byes to the kiddies and began to prepare for our night out on the town.


















we had dinner with scott and kristin at sakura and i stuffed my face with sushi (i LOVE sushi...really, i do). fortunately, before i had time to think about comfy pants and letting my food coma take over we headed off to ohio theatre to watch the opening night of the comedy arsenic and old lace with corrie and andrea. we had a great time watching the play and going to the opening-night party, but by midnight we were both ready to exchange our party attire for t-shirts and jammy pants (getting old, eh?).














while it was a fabulous night out with my dear husband, i'm ready to pick up the kids. it's just too quiet around the house without them.
**she didn't even bat an eyelash as we loaded her up in gram's car...i think she was ready to go

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails