9.02.2008

embroidery

now that little layla has received her birthday gift, here is part of what we gave her.























i found this cute top @ target. i had wanted to do the wing with a patterned fabric for contrast, but i didn't have time to find something that would complement the outfit. maybe once i learn to sew i can make my own tops to make coordinating the applique much easier. anyway, as you can see, i added her special nickname that her mama and daddy call her on the back of her shirt. i can't wait to see it on her!

i am in the process of making a couple more of these embroidery and applique projects to put up for sale. updates coming soon on that.


choo...choo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so cute! I love to sew, but I can't embroider to save my life. I'm impressed!

SarahHub said...

I love how you personalized this! So cute!

Angela said...

Soooo very cute!!! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails