2.18.2009

discovering room service

after a stop at my new favorite coffee shop in cleveland, we crossed the street to check out this fabulous shop.

may i just add that it is our kind of store. i love the design, and the merchandise in there is certainly not items you can find at big box stores. i also noticed a few locally-based merchandise being sold there which i remember coming across at the bazaar bizarre.

we found something that would go perfect in the baby's room (currently our room), but it will have to wait until we move out of there. instead, we picked up this super cute animal stamp set by cavallini papers & co.). emma had a blast stamping all the animals on paper, and i know that they'll be put to good use in our home...decorating plain greeting cards, envelopes, the possibilities are endless!
























if you're ever in the gordon square district, grab a cup of coffee or a delicious pastry and then head down the street for a little bit of room service.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my! I just came from the website. I better examine the budget before stepping foot into that store. I want it all!

danielle said...

thank you so much for the sweet compliments of my store! and as i said while you guys were here....you guys were such an adorable family!!!

Robert Stockham said...

I am glad you stopped by room service. it is such a great shop and right up your alley. It was nice to see you guys today-I wish we hadn't been with the banker and could have taken a little more time to chat with you! Still, a nice surprise to run into ya! You guys look great!

SarahHub said...

So cool! Evie would love these!

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh what cute stamps... and I'll be in Cleveland next weekend and the following week for the Auto Show!! I think I just may check that little coffee shop out!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails