12.24.2010

christmas tradition: the night before christmas

originally posted on 12.24.2009

*****

every year, aaron reads "the night before christmas" aloud on christmas eve to all of the kids.  this is a long-standing tradition which has been passed down from his side of the family.

so tonight, before the kids were "nestled all snug in their beds" we sat together listening to the story of st. nicholas' visit the night before christmas.






















and now my dear friends and family, happy christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comments:

Amber@Nater Tot said...

What a lovely tradition! My mom used to read this to me, and I had completely forgot about it this year. I need to get a copy for next year! Hope you and your beautiful family had a very merry christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails