1.27.2009

snow exploration

though the snow today was not conducive for brick molding or snow man building, emma managed to have a little fun outside anyway.







resting her head on her snow pillow for a little nap.













gathering sticks to make a stick fence.














discovering a miniature snow ball.



as i've mentioned a few times before, i am not a fan of cold weather and it quickly loses its novelty (with me) as soon as christmas is over. but between the layers of clothes and the sunshine warming us as we played, i didn't notice the cool 20 degree weather at all.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Emma's hat and scarf are just too cute!

SarahHub said...

I am jealous! But, glad you had so much fun!

Angela said...

Oh! How awesome! I am not a big fan of too much snow/cold weather myself, but this looks like a lot of great fun!!!!

Mamajil said...

As A total SOUTHERNER I cannot imagine not noticing 20 degree weather....but there you have it I am a cold weather wimp!!! Very fun pictures!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails